Sunday, December 13, 2009

Descarga De Nero Vision Express 2 Can Anyone Translate This For Me Please? It Is A Message To Me From A Person Living In Equador.?

Can anyone translate this for me please? it is a message to me from a person living in Equador.? - descarga de nero vision express 2

Hello

A well know, a compatriot of Joyce and Wilde and the compatibility of music
I tell my friends call me Luis Bravo ( "Dulac ') soy de Ecuador.

The truth can not remember, the 1st Time I heard the song by Snow Patrol, "the Internet or in a movie?
But the truth is that I loved.
I was happy hybrid "Every Breath You Take" with "Chasing Cars" is great.
Yes, and I'll see the video (but not quite ... see download)

I also invite you to see something from me ...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=I4XldkaUKh4

0 comments:

Post a Comment