Monday, January 25, 2010

Learning Swimming Secunderabad Iam Learning Swimming And My Skin Is Becoming Dark Can Anyone Tell Me What To Do Or Any Precautions?

Iam learning swimming and my skin is becoming dark can anyone tell me what to do or any precautions? - learning swimming secunderabad

In fact, the chlorine in the water makes my skin is black and the presence of the sun while swimming.
Please tell me how to keep my skin color and things you should do to prevent the skin is dark ....

I need help !!!!!!!

7 comments:

gatorgir... said...

Dude just wear sunscreen. Sorry, but the chlorine to your skin to dark matter, probably not true. Ive never heard of. Sometimes a little tan is nice to chill out again to return to normalcy, when you spend a lot of time outdoors Arent.

CherylT said...

Never like this, that chlorine is one with dark skin. I heard they tease a greenish color to take, but. But the sun UV rays tend to add pigment to the skin. If you should apply plenty of sunscreen during the entire duration of swimming to be good. There was a recent study shows that sunscreens are the same, if bascically SPF 50 + is sure to get a "broad spectrum" sunscreens that you against UVA and UVB protection.

yippidee do daa said...

Chlorine does not change the color of their skin. the sun. Use a strong SPF Sun Lotion (SPF 70 i do not) and make sure it is tight and in 30 minutes before entering the pool, and it is steamed.

Murdoc said...

Swim to the end of the day when the sun goes down or before sunrise. This is the best thing I can tell you from personal experience.

Jazzy said...

It is well known ...

Cass said...

Awesome. So I want to swim.:)

LDee said...

Tan. Use sunscreen

Post a Comment