Monday, February 8, 2010

Ceiling Cable Heat Lights Do You Think Extreme Home Makeover Will Go To My House?

Do you think Extreme Home Makeover will go to my house? - ceiling cable heat lights

"My father had quit his job because of his disability.

- You will now receive $ 600 per month

- We have a roommate to help us, but we can not


"It costs 3000 a month to heat this house
- My mother, my father and I are so busy with other people's lives, helping people, by advice given by barley no time for us. We will give, and give help - always up to 2 hours - 7, the people with their situations.

- We are leaders in our church, we have no time because we are busy in the church and helping others.

- The face of my mother has in the past 2 years. Just sleep.

- We can do nothing, even if I have 2 full-time jobs or two have, I will not be able to significantly change our situation.

"We helped the family, and many others to leave our house, live free or very low rent.

The total cost for the maintenance of this house is $ 56,000 annual budget 17, 1880th

"One winter I thought I was dying in my dream, as cYears at home.

- Our roof together and we have no money to three of the collapsed ceiling repairs, c. d. on 6foot games.

- There are always arguments, now it hurts very much to live here sometimes.

There are thousands of dollars in debt, we are drowning.


There are many more, but we need help, and there is nothing we can do, suddenly my internet is gone, my cable, my light,

1 comments:

Meg : said...

You can try, always. Prepared for a lot of paperwork. My cousins in the house was burning, had 3 children under 6 years, including a baby. I printed the application and the many rules, regulations, the paperwork. But he could also try? Why not!

Post a Comment