Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Kind Of Dog Was Zero In Nightmare Before Christmas What Do I Need To Consider Before I Get A Dog??

What do I need to consider before I get a dog?? - what kind of dog was zero in nightmare before christmas

And how much does it cost to maintain the dog in a month
and in one year?
And I live in Chicago where the winters are harsh
How can I pan and give it a bath when it is 5 degrees below zero outside?


There is also something to consider before buying a puppy? What training and obedience?

And has to leave my puppy, when and if I get one?
cuz that is above the carpet and I do not
"Accident"
Should I let the puppy sleep in my bed?
I think of a golden retriever will receive, there are no medical conditions you should worry about? What will the cost of medical bills? in a year?

What foods should I eat it? and how many times per day shouldI feed him? and give him water?
How many times do I have a look and give you exersize?

Please reply !!!!!
Thank you for answering the time to my question, and have a good day!

:)

~ Twilightfreak888

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment