Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Many Stitches For Tooth Extraction Dissolvable Stitches After Wisdom Tooth Extraction?

Dissolvable stitches after Wisdom Tooth Extraction? - how many stitches for tooth extraction

One of my wisdom teeth removed on Friday (4 days) and my stitches were displaced. I read in a previous post that a week has to solve for the tricks. Is it normal that my hole is visible, and my points have all but disappeared? I am more pain than I have in recent weeks, and my gums are really bad. Just a little swollen, but I guess that's normal.
Please let me know ASAP!
Thank you.
wolvi2889

1 comments:

swilsond... said...

Do not worry about points. Mouth to heal very quickly. Keep covered the place of production of clean water with low salinity irrigation and removal of food (in his case) in the quarry. Smoking, and the quest (as with a straw, or popsicles) can drive the blood clot in the extraction site, and should be avoided as to heal them. Call your dentist or doctor if you have pain over the normal target grip. And most important ... RELAX !!!... It will be good. :)
Dr. Wilson
Phoenix, AZ

Post a Comment