Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cut & Polish For Scratches Playstation 1 Disk Scratch/cut Any Way To Repair/fix?

Playstation 1 Disk scratch/cut any way to repair/fix? - cut & polish for scratches

I try to play Metal Gear Solid, and after the fight with the head of the Crow 2 on DVD, which is during the scene in the frozen state. I looked, and the disk and I noticed a small scratch, but it seems deeper than normal scratches and is not as long. It seems a very minor cut on the DVD.

Anyway, I tried to jump on the spot, but still freezes and crashes.

I have tried using toothpaste, and ordered me to scratch remover kit from eBay that Poland (not yet working for a refund)

But before you buy a kit that I know works, everyone knows something about every type of machine to buy the best, or at any business that "the sand to the bottom" in the window? J 'I've heard that somewhere, but I do not know. Otherwise, another path, or kits that work very well?

I bought it off eBay and the man said to be more than willing to return, but I would try this problem, if possible, be removed (unless there is no way to lower prices)

Thanks

6 comments:

Dead-Set said...

put in the freezer for a while, that works sometimes.

Anonymou... said...

Try a little rubbing alcohol in it with a cotton swab. If alcohol is not at their expense.

rayham19... said...

http://www.wolfcamera.com/product/EP5109 ...

rayham19... said...

http://www.wolfcamera.com/product/EP5109 ...

Sy said...

Zero when a low drive that can not be repaired. You should try a hard road. and if you can afford to http://youtube.com/watch?v=ACaUnRYB3Lc

Oh yes, and you can get at amazon.com

Casi Ann said...

no. in any way. get a refund.

Post a Comment